Crée ton compte ou connecte-toi pour voir le nom de l’entreprise et postuler
Tu peux commencer entre Février 2021
Each team member is allocated, and responsible for, one or several markets, which may be countries and/or sectors.
Vis-à-vis these markets, the individual is responsible for:
• assisting our clients on Strategy & Development;
• mapping these markets and their various component organisations;
• sharing information about such organisations with her/his fellow team members - and lead her/his team;
• engaging with these organisations' top management; create relationships of real trust; evaluate these organisations' needs;
• and more generally, be a trusted advisor to both such organisations and our clients.
The prospective candidate must, if applying to join pre-1/1/21, be an EU or British citizen, bilingual with full command of English and one other EU language (preferably French, Italian, Portuguese and/or Spanish). She or he must be able to engage with third parties, work autonomously, and think laterally.
Required attributes include:
• driven, organised and persistent - the candidate must be a proactive self-starter capable of managing her/his tasks without requiring close supervision;
• curious and passionate about life - including a keen interest in the public and private international organisations which form part of our environment;
• strong interpersonal skills and enjoys engaging with contacts at senior level.
These are key requirements, necessary for all candidates offered employment with Eliotus.
• Emoluments (intern retribution) to be agreed
• A unique opportunity for one to, not only quickly accumulate knowledge, but also learn to project her/himself onto the outside world and develop interpersonal and interaction skills
Be part of an enthusiastic and driven team, made of various nationalities, located in a prime location in Brighton/London.
Anglais - C1(Courant)
Biz Dev / Vente
Crée ton compte ou connecte-toi pour avoir plus d’infos et postuler