Paris - Internship in International Business Development for Architecture
Crée ton compte ou connecte-toi pour voir le nom de l’entreprise et postuler
Tu peux commencer entre Janvier 2021
• You are ideally completing a Bachelor or Master in the field of International Business/Management, Project Management, Marketing, Communication, Construction Management, Arts/Graphic Arts, or other
• You speak fluent (mother-tongue level) French or German, and solid English. Other languages can be an additional advantage (Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Dutch, Turkish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Polish, Spanish, Portuguese...)
• You are comfortable with responsibilities and teamwork, in a thorough, result-oriented, and structured way
• You are interested in international startups, export as well as architecture, design, art and/or construction
• You are enthusiastic, creative, and communicative
Identifying suitable high-quality construction projects, such as Universities, Hospitals, Theaters, etc.
Market analysis and elaboration of strategies
Development of an international network of high-level partners
Putting together and managing teams of architects, construction companies, technical planners, etc.
Preparing for project applications including administrative documents, descriptions and graphic presentations (InDesign) Translating, writing and editing of tender documents
An internship with responsibility and autonomy
The opportunity to learn a lot and to actively contribute, as well as to complete your own subprojects
The discovery of the world of construction and its political spheres
Through good performance, our objective is to hire
Mandatory internships are compensated with 554.4 € per month + your Navigo-Pass for public transportation in Paris + europenan mobile phone subscription. Eventually also with a bonus at the end of the internship, based on personal commitment and results.
A small, ambitious and international team that will welcome you with open arms and support your personal development
We are a young European company with headquarters both in Paris and Berlin. Our expertise is to develop the activity of architecture practices abroad through international tenders.
Français - Bilingue
Allemand - Bilingue
Biz Dev / Vente
Science/ R&D / Ingénierie
Architecture / Immobilier
Crée ton compte ou connecte-toi pour avoir plus d’infos et postuler