Crée ton compte ou connecte-toi pour voir le nom de l’entreprise et postuler
Tu peux commencer entre Avril 2021
As an intern, you will be fully integrated into our Corporate Development Team. You will support the team in the areas of strategy and business development by working independently.
You will be expected to perform the following tasks as an example:
- Support in strategy implementation & communication
- Support in transformation management
- Collaboration on business development projects
- Support in global innovation management
- Carrying out market and competition analyses on a national and international level
- Analysis of business models
- Fully enrolled during the entire internship period
- Business studies; ideally in the Master's program
- Strong motivation & drive, team orientation
- First experiences (e.g. internships) in strategy and/or consulting and/or marketing
- Completed internship at a strategy consultancy or consumer goods company
- International mindset, used to working independently
- Strong understanding of business administration, analytical thinking and structured working methods
- Very good communication skills in English (German is a plus, but not a must)
- Well-developed computer literacy, incl. MS Windows and Office (specifically PowerPoint, Excel)
Work for one of the leading international skin care brands.
In office perks if COVID-19 Permits, otherwise care packages will be send.
To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
Anglais - C1(Courant)
Biz Dev / Vente
Luxe / Mode
Crée ton compte ou connecte-toi pour avoir plus d’infos et postuler